RNase-free Water, non DEPC
Cat. No. See below table
Store at RT
RNase-free Water is suitable to experiment and research of RNA. The RNase-free Water, non DEPC, was prepared from highly purified water by ultrafiltration without DEPC treatment. The product was confirmed to be free from RNase and DNase. It will be stable for at least one year from the date of receipt if stored in unopened packing.
Poduct ID and Size
|DR11_5 mL||DEPC-treated Water||1 ml tube × 5, total 5 ml|
|DR11_100 mL||50 ml bottle × 2, total 100 ml|
|DR11_500 mL||500 ml bottle × 1|
|DR12_5 mL||RNase-free Water, non DEPC||1 ml tube × 5, total 5 ml|
|DR12_100 mL||50 ml bottle × 2, total 100 ml|
|DR12_500 mL||500 ml bottle × 1|
- DNase activity: None DNase activity was detected after incubation plasmid DNA and this product for 18 hr at room temperature.
- RNase activity: None RNase activity was detected after incubation ribosomal RNA and this product for 18 hr at room temperature.
- Low inhibition for enzyme reaction: Due to that residual DEPC might inhibit enzyme reaction, it is recommended for PCR, RT-PCR and qPCR.
- Highly purified water: This is processed with ultrafiltration through hollow fiber membrane.
- DNase-free and RNase-free