DiagnoCine strives to send out the products to our customers as soon as the orders are placed. Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions.
Shipping Courier: FedEx is the courier company for DiagnoCine but our customers can use different types of preferred courier service. Unless customers specify your own courier, DiagnoCine will use FedEx by default.
Shipping and Handling Costs
Next Day, Two-days Delivery and Ground (up to 7day or more) are common shipping formats used by Diagnocine. We will search for the cheapest shipping cost for all our customers and maintain the highest integrity of the product when it is delivered. These costs will vary depending on the location, region and security measures that you have at your institutions.
- The handling charge of a product shipment is $5 to $7 per shipment, depending on volume, size, temperature maintenance and complexity of shipment procedures.
- International shipment to the outside of the USA will be differently managed and the shipping cost is calculated based on international shipping policy. DiagnoCine will handle all Customs and Duties with port/airstrip fees, quarantines charges, tariffs, and other shipments-related costs. However, all fees and charges will be precalculated and the customer will pay these shipping costs.
- DiagnoCine will handle all Customs and Duties with port/airstrip fees, quarantines charges, tariffs, and other shipments-related costs. However, all these fees and charges in total will be precalculated and the customer will pay these shipping costs at the time of order.
DiagnoCine ships products to domestic and international destinations. The receiving end must have (i) physical address issued by the government, (ii) non-residential address that suits R&D environment or product distribution, (iii) clearly defined Ship-To and Bill-To address in the order form, and (iv) the customer or the designated party present at the Ship-To address on the day of product arrival. DiagnoCine does not ship products to Post Office (PO) Box or any similar format of PO Box.
Shipment Turnaround Times
DiagnoCine distributes products that were manufactured in various parts of the world. If products are in the warehouse, we will ship out products to our customers within the same day or within 24 hours. The products that are not in the warehouse or in the back-ordered will be delayed, and we will notify the customer immediately of the approximate time for the delivery. We will be in touch with our customers regularly to update the arrival of the products and perform a clear and detailed follow-through. Our customers indicate that frequent delay of shipment and delivery times are caused by
- Specialty products (i.e. chemicals) with importing, exporting and the USA interstate shipping restrictions with complicated processing terms and conditions
- Products requiring special permits from the DiagnoCine OR the customer side
- Products requiring official inspections by the government agency
- Products for individual manufacturing and customization
Methods of Shipping
Products will be shipped with proper insulation, materials to prevent damage, and at an appropriate temperature. Once the shipment leaves DiagnoCine, we will notify the customer with FedEx tracking number or other means of tracking the shipment so that the products arrive without damage and on time. Customers will select the shipping methods of choice at the online shopping webpage. For customers that are ordering via Purchase Order (PO) format, we will identify the cheapest shipping method and make suggestions to the customer. If natural disasters, transit complications or weather delays occur, we will update customers regularly. If the products are damaged due to conditions that are outside of DiagnoCine’s control, we will replace the product at no cost to our customers.
- The customer or the designated party must be present onsite of Ship-To when the products are delivered on the specified duration of dates. Damaged products due to mishandling or negligence from the customer side will NOT be refunded, exchanged or returned to DiagnoCine.
- International shipment to the outside of the USA will be differently managed and the shipping cost is calculated based on international shipping policy.
Trusted Product Guarantee and Return/Exchange Policy
DiagnoCine carefully selects top research products that are greatly priced. We stand behind every product that you purchase from us because we also select companies that have Trusted Product Guarantees and respect researchers that put in heart and soul to every experiment. Thus, we will do our best to provide you a Return Policy that is really hassle-free for the most items that we carry.
Please see below points
- Free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving products from DiagnoCine only if the product(s) is (i) wrong product, (ii) incorrect size, (iii) broken when arrived, (iv) become useless by damage during shipping, and/or (v) greater number of products arrived.
- The product for Return must not be opened and used.
- If you believe the product has defects, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DiagnoCine sales and marketing team will take care of your payment adjustments and product-related matters quickly and hassle-free.
In most cases, DiagnoCine will pay for the shipping costs for the return and exchange unless the customer or the product is included in the case of the exceptions.
Please note the following EXCEPTIONS that are common to our return and exchange policy:
- The product is already in use, the product package is already opened, and we do not find defects from the manufacturer
- Discounted items for exhausting specific and designated lots
- Products without the original product package/case
- Products received by you or arrived at a destination more than 30 calendar days ago
- For details, please contact us email@example.com for guidance
DiagnoCine is always ready to negotiate special cases of return and exchange. We are determined to serve our customers with the highest standard of service