Ensuring your privacy is important to us, thus we do not collect your personal and third party or institutional information for the purpose to share with other parties. We only use your information for the purpose of DiagnoCine to (i) perform business-related accounting and financial transaction, (ii) conduct all order-to-shipment workflows, (iii) create reports to affiliated business partners that are within the DiagnoCine corporate structure, (iv) file legal claims or official matters, and (v) analyze customer database for customer relations purposes. As needed, the third-party service providers may have access to personal or institutional information only as needed to perform analytic functions, but in all cases, DiagnoCine’s policies and privacy protection will be exercised. Examples of sharing our customer information include
- Fulfilling purchases, orders, shipments, delivery, and confirmatory processing
- Performing financial transactions, payment processing, and fraud prevention measures
- Providing various types of customer services domestically and internationally
- Conducting sales and marketing communications and workflows
- Analyzing customer data and research data for technical supports and consulting
- Providing IT support and infrastructure and cloud-based data sharing
DiagnoCine may disclose customer data for any legal reasons include
- As part of a merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company where DiagnoCine’s customer information is designated as one of the transferred assets
- As required by law, DiagnoCine will comply with government or legal agencies with a valid subpoena or other legal matters.
- As we determine in good faith that the release of customer data is necessary to protect the rights of Diagnocine and customer’s safety, to investigate potential fraud activities, to accomplish financial responsibility and transaction, and to respond to official government requests.
- As with customers fully informed consent, we may disclose your personal information to third parties to accomplish predetermined goals that benefit both DiagnoCine and the customer