TDzyme® TL Pack
Cat. No. TDL0010
TDzyme® is manufactured by genetic recombination of collagenase derived from Clostridium histolyticum.
TDzyme® is manufactured in animal source free condition, so there is no risk of contamination with viruses.
TDzyme® is prepared by the purification of each enzyme with high purity and then mixing them by using column chromatography, which lead to high quality and lot-to-lot consistency.
TDzyme® is suitable for tissue dissociation and cell culture due to low endotoxin specification.
TDzyme® is manufactured in lyophilized form, which secures enhanced stability in storage.
TDzyme® is contained in a smart device enabling simultaneous dissolution and in-line filtration of lyophilized enzyme, which provides easy handling and contributes to reducing any contamination risks.
TDzyme® consists of TDzyme C and TDzyme T.
- TDzyme C is collagenase formulated to contain minimal amount of thermolysin. It is suitable for breakdown of various tissues including pancreatic islets.
- TDzyme T is thermolysin and can be mixed with TDzyme C to dissociate stronger tissues such as adipose tissues, cartilage, and extracellular matrices of skin and blood vessels.
- Please store the eluted enzyme solution immediately on ice.
- Freeze unused enzyme solution as needed.
- Please keep in mind that repeated freezing and thawing of the enzyme solution may result in decreased enzyme activity.
Recombinant tissue dissociation enzyme
|Genetic engineering is used to secure animal source free condition.|
|- Collagenase class I (collagenase G) originating from Clostridium histolyticum
- Collagenase class II (collagenase H) originating from Clostridium histolyticum
- Thermolysin originating from Geobacillus stearothermophilus
Purified & blended type enzyme (not crude type)
|- Highly purified using column chromatography technology
- Blended with three enzymes at fixed ratio
- High lot-to-lot consistency
- High purity & low endotoxin
Application on target tissues
|Tissue Type||TDzyme TL Pack||TDzyme TM Pack|
Innovative packaging technology
|Product name||Product No.||Contents|
|TDzyme® TL Pack||TDL0010||TDzyme® C (5mg), 2ea|
|TDzyme® TM Pack||TDM0008||TDzyme® C (5mg) + TDzyme® T (3mg)|
- TDzyme® C (blue cap): Collagenase (including minimal amount of thermolysin)
- TDzyme® T (red cap): Thermolysin