Anti Human PAF-AH Antibody PAF-AH 8B1
|Preparation||：Produced in mice immunized with platelet-activating factor acetylhdrolase (PAF-AH) purified from human
plasma. PAF-AH specific IgG was purified from mouse ascites fluid with a protein A-Sepharose.
|Formulation||：0.2 µm filtered PBSsolution|
|Specificity||：This antibody has been selected for its ability to bind for human PAF-AH (1)|
：Western Blot –
This antibody can be used at 0.5 – 1.0 µg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagent to detect human plasma PAF-AH. The detection limit for purified PAF-AH and plasma sample is approximately 0.01 µg/lane and 0.05 µL/lane, respectively, under non-reducing and reducing conditions.
：Sandwich ELISA –
This antibody can be used as a capture antibody in a human plasma PAF-AH ELISA in combination with the monoclonal detection antibody (Catalog #BML021). The detail for ELISAprotocol is described in Ref. 1. Using plates coated with 100 µL/well of the capture antibody, in combination with 100 µL/well of the detection antibody at 0.5 µg/mL, an ELISA for sample volumes of 100 µL can be obtained. Titrate each preparation of the serum sample for standard preparation to arrive at the most suitable dose range. For this antibody pair, a two-fold dilution series starting at 80 ng/mL is suggested. For more information,please see thereference (1).
Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application.
|Immunogen||：PAF-AH purified from pooled plasma|
|Storage||：IgG in PBS solution are stable for twelve months from the date of receipt when stored at-80˚C.
Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Kujiraoka et al., Altered distribution of plasma PAF-AH between HDLs and other lipoproteins in hyperlipidemia and diabetes. J Lipid Res, 2003;44:2006-2014.
- Ishihara et al., Functional impairment of two novel mutations detected in lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 (Lp-PLA2) deficiency patients. J Hum Genet,2004;49:301-307.
- Kujiroaka etal.,Effects of intravenous apolipoproteinA-I/phosphatidylcholine discs on paraoxonase and platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase in human plasma and tissue fluid.Atherosclerosis, 2004;176:57-62.
Aliases for PAFAH1B1 Gene
- Platelet Activating Factor Acetylhydrolase 1b Regulatory Subunit 1 2 3 5
- LIS1 2 3 4
- Platelet-Activating Factor Acetylhydrolase 1b, Regulatory Subunit 1 (45kDa) 2 3
- Platelet-Activating Factor Acetylhydrolase IB Subunit Beta 3 4
- PAFAH 2 3
- MDCR 3 4
- NudF 2 3
- MDS 3 4
- Platelet-Activating Factor Acetylhydrolase, Isoform Ib, Alpha Subunit (45kD) 2
- Platelet-Activating Factor Acetylhydrolase, Isoform Ib, Alpha Subunit 45kDa 2
- Platelet-Activating Factor Acetylhydrolase, Isoform Ib, Subunit 1 (45kDa) 2
- Miller-Dieker Syndrome Chromosome Region 2
- PAF Acetylhydrolase 45 KDa Subunit 4
- Lissencephaly 1 Protein 3
- Lissencephaly-1 Protein 4
- PAF-AH 45 KDa Subunit 4
- Lissencephaly-1 2
- PAF-AH Alpha 4
- PAFAH Alpha 4
- PAFAH1B1 5
- PAFAHA 4
- LIS-1 4
- LIS2 3