Cat. No. FDV-0009
Chemical name 3-Methylbut-2-enyl 4,8-bis(3-methylbut-2-enyloxy)quinoline-2-carboxylate
Size 5 mg
Storage Store at -20℃. For reconstituted solution, store at +4℃. Protected from light
Reconstitution Reconstitute at 10 ~ 20 mM as stock solution in DMSO. ※In the case of poor solubility, vortex or heat it at 37℃.
CAS No. 1604678-82-1
Molecular formula C25H31NO4
Molecular weight 409.52
Solubility Soluble in DMSO
License This product has been commercialized with a license from Tohoku University and Fukushima Medical University School of Medicine.
Warning Research use only. Not for use in humans.
PQA-18 is a newly developed immunosuppressor. PQA-18 strongly inhibits p21-activated kinase 2 (PAK2), which is related to IL-2, IL-4, IL-6 and TNF-alpha production.
PQA-18 is the abbreviation of "Prenylated Quinolinecarboxylic Acid compound 18", and following effects are reported.
- PAK2 activity is reduced in a dose-dependent manner, when PQA-18 is added to Jurkat cells.
- IL-2, IL-4, IL-6 and TNF-alpha production are reduced, when PQA-18 is added to human peripheral lymphocytes stimulated for 24 hours by ConA (10 ug/ml).
- Antigen specific immune reactions is inhibited when PQA-18 is intraperitoneally administered to mouse.
- Nc/Nga mouse (13 weeks old), applied petrolatum ointment (100 mg) containing PQA-18 shows less skin irritation and blood IgE amount is reduced.
- Higher stability in blood compared to FK-506.
- Compatible with in vivo and in vitro application.
- CAS number : 1604678-82-1
- Molecular Formula : C25H31NO4
- Molecular Weight (Average) : 409.52
- Purity : >98%
- Solubility : DMSO *
- Ogura M, et al, Biochem Pharmacol, 105:55-65 (2016).