Kaneka Easy DNA Extraction Kit Version 2
- 1 kit
|Kaneka Easy DNA Extraction Kit Version 2|
|$1.00 is only for sample (please, inquire)|
Kaneka Easy DNA Extraction Kit Version2
Cat. No. KN-T110005
Size 1 Kit, 250 preps (for Blood sample) or 50 preps (for other samples)
NIH NSN# 655000N177110
Extracting DNA from a specific sample, treatment with an organic solvent or enzyme and using a centrifugal separator is indispensable, but the process takes over an hour. So, there was a demand for a kit that could extract the DNA faster and simpler.
In response, we developed a technology that can easily extract DNA from a sample in about 10 minutes. With Kaneka Easy DNA Extraction Kit will simplify and speed up the DNA extraction needs.
Compatible with various samples by this one kit !
Kaneka Easy DNA Extraction Kit (Version 2)
- Proprietary technology eliminates the need for spin column purification and centrifugation, allowing DNA extraction with only a 10 minute incubation.
- Crushing is not required for hard samples, such as seeds and roots, for which DNA extraction is difficult, and DNA can be extracted only by incubating for about 10 minutes.
- The kit consists of two reagents and can be stored at room temperature (2 ℃ to 30 ℃)
- If the number of samples is large, it can be sold in bulks. Please inquire us at your convenience.
- Genomic DNA can be extracted from animal tissues (mouse tail, skin, cartilage, liver, spleen, kidney, ear, heart, lung, brain, and other various organs), plant tissues (leaves, roots, stems, seeds), bacteria and fungi, viruses, blood, cells, and feces.
- Simple protocol - Just adding reagents to sample, incubate and mix for extracting.
- Time saving - Around 10 minutes per sample for extraction
- Room Temparature Storage
- Broad range of sample types are compatible with this kit
- Cell, Animal Tissue, Plant, Bacteria, Blood and Feces.
- 1 kit includes 250 preps (for Blood sample) or 50 preps (for other samples) of reagents.
- Gene analysis (real-time PCR, PCR), sequencing
- Genotyping of genetically modified organisms
- Colony PCR
- Microbial monitoring test
Solution B : 0.7 mL x 1 tube
Extraction from mouse tail sample
DNA are extracted from mouse tail sample with Kaneka kit or Company A kit.
Following that amplified by PCR.
Extraction efficiency is almost same between Kaneka kit (8 minutes protocol) and Company A kit (13 minutes protocol).
(*) Number of sample : n=3
Extraction from plant seed samples
DNA are extracted from plant seed samples (Melon, Onion, or Radish) with Kaneka kit or Company A kit. Following that amplified by PCR.
Amplification efficiency is almost same between Kaneka kit (8 minutes protocol) and Company A kit (80 minutes protocol).
Extraction from Yeast samples
DNA was extracted from Yeast (Pichia pastoris), which has genome insertion at two different genome regions and amplified by PCR. Extraction is done in 8 minutes. Kaneka kit can extract Yeast's DNA without using organic solvent.