Cat. No. See below table
Store at RT
DEPC-treated Water is can be used in various applications in molecular biology, particularly for use of RNA. The DEPC-treated Water was prepared by 0.1 % DEPC-treatment and autoclave of highly purified water. The product was confirmed to be RNase-free and DNase free. It will be stable for at least one year from the date of receipt if stored in unopened packing.
Poduct ID and Size
|DR11_5 mL||DEPC-treated Water||1 ml tube × 5, total 5 ml|
|DR11_100 mL||50 ml bottle × 2, total 100 ml|
|DR11_500 mL||500 ml bottle × 1|
|DR12_5 mL||RNase-free Water, non DEPC||1 ml tube × 5, total 5 ml|
|DR12_100 mL||50 ml bottle × 2, total 100 ml|
|DR12_500 mL||500 ml bottle × 1|
- DNase activity: None DNase activity was detected after incubation plasmid DNA and this product for 18 hr at room temperature.
- RNase activity: None RNase activity was detected after incubation ribosomal RNA and this product for 18 hr at room temperature.
- Low inhibition for enzyme reaction: Due to that residual DEPC might inhibit enzyme reaction, it is recommended for PCR, RT-PCR and qPCR.
- Highly purified water: This is processed with ultrafiltration through hollow fiber membrane.
- DNase-free and RNase-free