250mL Centrifuge Tubes
Cat No. : MTC_C1250
Size: 250mL PP (59.8 X 160mm), with screw-cap, 14 bags of 5 tubes, 70/case
250mL Centrifuge Tubes, Bagged
- 250mL screw-cap polypropylene tubes are manufactured for temperature and chemical resistance.
- These tubes are intended for large volume centrifugation and are widely used in cell harvesting/purification and drug discovery applications.
- 250mL centrifuge tubes can withstand up to 6,000xg maximum RCF*.
- They are supplied in sterile, RNase, DNase, and pyrogen-free packs of 5 tubes, 70 tubes per case.
* Perfect for Cell harvesting
* Molded graduations from 0.5 to 250mL
* Sterile, RNase, DNase & Pyrogen free
* Leak-proof screw-cap
|Dimensions||:||59.8 x 160 mm (OD X H )|
|Temp.Range||:||-80°C to 100°C|
|*refers to liquids w/ aspecific gravity of 1.0, Using appropriate rotors, cushions and adapters.|
|Compatible with high volume centrifuges!|
|Shown with Hermle/Benchmark HCZ446 refrigerated centirifuge|
* Compared other size Centrifuge Tubes