Sanitizer gel 500 ml Clean Fresh
Clean & Fresh
Hand Sanitizing Gel 500 ml.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70% in 500mL
Labeler: Korea Life Science Co.,ltd
1.Do not use the product on the following areas:
Around the eyes and ears, in the mouth, large body parts and damaged skin(Irritation may occur)
2.If you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue use of the product immediately and consult a physician or pharmacist.
1) Hypersensitivity symptoms, e.g. rash, erythema, itchiness, and edema
2)Skin irritation symptoms
1) For external use only (do not swallow).
2) Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, wash with clean water and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
3)Be careful not to inhale vapors in cases of extended or prolonged use. (Repeating inhaling of large amounts of ethanol vapor may cause irritation of the mucous membranes and headaches).
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Keep out of reach of children and go to the hospital immediately if swallowed.
Disinfection of hands and skin
Take an appropriate amount on your hands and rub thoroughly to dry.
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) (ALCOHOL - UNII:3K9958V90M)
- Water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- GREEN TEA LEAF (UNII: W2ZU1RY8B0)
- Lemon Oil (UNII: I9GRO824LL)
- HYALURONATE SODIUM (UNII: YSE9PPT4TH)
- ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X)
- CARBOMER HOMOPOLYMER, UNSPECIFIED TYPE (UNII: 0A5MM307FC)
- .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0)
- TROLAMINE (UNII: 9O3K93S3TK)
- Propylene Glycol (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)