- Tissue Work & Homogenization
- BioMasher I with 2.0 ml Microtube w/o O-ring, PE filter
BioMasher I with 2.0 ml Microtube w/o O-ring, PE filter
- 30 sets
- 120 sets
BioMasher I with 2.0ml Microtube w/o O-ring, PE filter
Cat. No. NIP-2.0-NS
Size 30 sets / 120 sets
Disposable Homogenizer for hard samples with small pore size with PE filter and without o-ring. BioMasher makes protein and nucleic acid extractions easier. It includes a micro homogenizer pestle, a filter column, and a collection tube. Add your sample to the filter column, manually homogenize, and spin at 15,000 x g for 10-30 seconds. Works with a wide variety of tissues and is an ideal preparatory step for many downstream applications.
Disposable Homogenizer BioMasher - The best way to homogenize your samples!
BioMasher - I
- Two types of pestle (with O-ring or without O-ring) are available. To avoid spill of liquid infectious samples, it is good for using "with O-ring" pestle.
- For soft tissue samples:
- Put samples into filter cup and insert pestle. Then centrifuge at 10,000 to15,000 x g for 10 to 30 sec.
- For hard tissue samples:
- The tip of pestle has " + " shape blade. This makes it possible to grind samples (which are difficult to be homogenized by only centrifuge) by pushing and twisting pestle.
BioMasher - II
- The combination of texture both pestle and inside of tube, homogenization effeciency is highly increased.
- Centrifuge is not required.
- Put samples into tube and insert pestle. Grinding samples by pestle by hand or motorized rotater named "Power Masher II".
- Please see the handling video here.
BioMasher - III
- Technology of BioMasher- I and II are combined.
- Put samples into filter tube and insert pestle. Grinding samples by pestle by hand or motorized rotater named "Power Masher II". After that, centrifuge at 6,000 to 10,000 x g for 10 to 30 sec.
- Please see the handling video from here.
BioMasher - IV
- Homogenizing samples by automated sample disrupter unit (i.e. FastPrep system or similar products) by using Zirconia beads.
- This system is suitable for bacteria, yeast and cultured cell samples.
This is a Pestle Motor for BioMasher II & III. It needs two (size) AA batteries (Accessories).